Would you like natural looking bespoke dentures?
As a private denture clinic I use only the best materials in my quality dentures and I will take the time to ensure you get the exact look you are seeking.
- Natural looking complete and partial dentures
- Flexible dentures
- Chrome dentures
- Soft lining
- Relines, repairs and additions
- Implant retained dentures
- Home visits
Have the smile you’ve always wanted!
These are the perfect solution for anyone who’s lost teeth due to injury, tooth decay, or gum disease. Complete Dentures are meant to aid patient’s day-to-day functions such as eating and speaking, while restoring confidence with a smile they deserve!
Implant Retained Dentures
My partial dentures help you restore that perfect smile! these dentures help reestablish the lives and confidence of those who have permanently lost one or more of their teeth. Dependant on your needs we can discuss the quality of the available denture teeth and also the options of Flexible, Chrome and Acrylic dentures.
My chrome dentures are made with acrylic teeth and gum on a metal alloy framework which fits behind the teeth. Usually tooth clasps are added to hold the denture securely in place.
Relines, Repairs and Additions
In exceptional circumstances when it is difficult to attend clinic your new dentures can be completed at your home. This service has limited availability and is only suitable in a select number of cases. it is also dependant on the latest government guidelines on Covid.
- Available to complete denture wearers (upper and lower) or if a prescription can be provided by your dentist if you have any natural teeth.
- Choice of the same three options of Basic, Standard & Superior with an added “Home Service” charge.
- “Home Service” includes as many appointments as is necessary to complete the dentures (usually 4 visits) and then one follow up appointment for any adjustments to be made once the dentures have settled in.
- it is always advisable where possible to have the dentures made in clinic especially as aftercare is a really important part of the denture journey. As many follow up appointments that are needed are included for six months as part of the set price when attending clinic whereas only one appointment is included in the “Home Service” package. if further appointments are needed they are available at an additional cost.
If you would like more information on the home service then please contact me and we can discuss the options available to you. Contact