Coronavirus/Covid 19 update
Following the change in government guidelines the denture clinic is now open by Appointment Only.
To help keep everyone attending clinic ‘Covid Safe’ I will be implementing a few changes. Please see the new guidelines
Help Make the Clinic Covid Safe
Guidance for when you are attending clinic
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if:
1. YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD ARE SELF ISOLATING WITH CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOMS OR A POSITIVE TEST.
2. YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: NEW CONTINUOUS COUGH, FEVER OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH NO MATTER HOW MILD THE SYMPTOMS ARE, LOSS OF OR CHANGE IN YOU NORMAL SENSE OF SMELL OR TASTE.
- Please do not attend clinic without a pre booked appointment as I am restricting visitors into the practice to help with social distancing in the waiting area. For all enquiries or to make an appointment please call, email or make contact through the website to discuss.
- I will endeavor to have extended appointment times to allow for cleaning in the clinic and communal areas between patients, this may restrict availability of appointments but I will do all I can to try and accommodate appointment requests.
- The main door to the building will now be closed to limit access, so please arrive promptly at your appointment time and ring the door bell for access. Please be patient, I know you are there and will be with you as quickly as I can.
- Where possible please attend the practice on your own, especially within the small clinic room.
- Please use the hand gel in the waiting area before entering the clinic.
- For all of our protection I will be wearing full PPE, I know it can make communication feel a little less personal but it is still me behind the mask!
- After handling your denture and before leaving clinic please use the hand gel situated next to the dental chair.
- All new dentures include 6 months of “aftercare” from the fit date, if this was active during the Covid-19 clinic closure (24th March 2020 – 8th June 2020) an additional complimentary 6 months will be added to the end date.
Introducing the new 360 HOCL room fogger, which will be quietly sanitising the clinic prior to your visit.
If you require a repair please call the clinic to discuss the different repair services that are available and the procedures for your arrival at the clinic. Please do not arrive without an appointment as I am restricting entry unless you have a pre booked appointment. When you arrive to drop off a denture for repair, please have it ready in a sealed bag along with your contact details, I will then confirm the collection day/time.