Coronavirus/Covid 19 update
To help keep everyone attending clinic ‘Covid Safe’ I will be implementing a few changes. Please see the new guidelines
Help Make the Clinic Covid Safe
Guidance for when you are attending clinic
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if:
1. YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD ARE SELF ISOLATING WITH CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOMS OR A POSITIVE TEST.
2. YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: NEW CONTINUOUS COUGH, FEVER OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH NO MATTER HOW MILD THE SYMPTOMS ARE, LOSS OF OR CHANGE IN YOUR NORMAL SENSE OF SMELL OR TASTE.
- Face Masks still need to be worn in dental settings after 19th July, so unless you are exempt, then please continue to wear your face mask whilst in the practice.
- The clinic operates on an appointment only basis so if you need to make an appointment please call, email or make contact through the website to discuss.
- Please use the hand gel in the waiting area before entering the clinic.
- Please be mindful in the waiting area of your social distance from others as there may be vulnerable people who feel uncomfortable being in close contact.
- For all of our protection I will be wearing full PPE, I know it can make communication feel a little less personal but it is still me behind the mask!
- After handling your denture and before leaving clinic please use the hand gel situated next to the dental chair.
Introducing the new 360 HOCL room fogger, which will be quietly sanitising the clinic prior to your visit.
If you require a repair please call the clinic to discuss the different repair services that are available and the procedures for your arrival at the clinic. Please do not arrive without an appointment as I am restricting entry unless you have a pre booked appointment. When you arrive to drop off a denture for repair, please have it ready in a sealed bag along with your contact details, I will then confirm the collection day/time.